Using the incorrect one can result in a variety of issues. Okay, guys have a look at stock ROM the information below and download the file.
- Not to mention, the development team has worked really fast on bringing Android 13 this time and it’s available for several devices.
- I am not a big fan of it, but it has some custom features and lots of unicorns on its website.
- Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version.
- However, different OEMs have their own rollout and upgrade processes.
- So these are the Android 12 ROMs available for a bunch of devices.
This page lists down all available Android 11 download for available devices. If you’re using Oneplus 7 Pro and looking for a custom firmware to install, check out the List of Best Custom Roms For Oneplus 7 Pro here.
ArrowOS custom ROM developers team recently launched the first Android 11 ROM for Mi Mix 2S, but it is still an unofficial version even though its developers team is the ones who released it! Perhaps because it’s still experimental and unsuitable for everyday use? However, next you can go to the ROM link in the XDA forum as well as the download link if you want to try immediately. Redmi Note 7 and its other identical version, the Redmi Note 7S, is currently running Android 10 alongside MIUI 11 officially. But despite that, the phone is very popular with users as well as developers, so if you are a user of one of them, you can now try Android 11 (AOSP) by this one. The Weeb Projekt ROM we’re talking about is almost stable and suitable for use on your primary phone, with all the basic system features and functions. ROM looks almost flawless, very suitable for everyday use with all the usual basic system functions.
Our suggestion is to utilize Samsung’s proprietary tools, Samsung Smart Switch and OTA (Over-the-air), for upgrading your devices. If you decide to use SamFw, please ensure that you are fully aware of the potential hazards involved in flashing your device.